“Beans and Rice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.”
Beans and Rice, Inc. seeks people passionate about serving others in a way that changes both the receiver and giver of service. We believe in neighbors helping neighbors, working with people not at them, in building proactive citizens, and that real change begins with ourselves.
- Human Services and related fields
- Social sciences
Complete the application fields below and email your resume and cover letter to:
Accepting applications for the following positions:
OUT-OF-SCHOOL-TIME SITE COORDINATOR
Supervises day-to-day Pulaski and Dublin Middle School 21st Century Community Learning Centers program operations including busing, student discipline, scheduling, activity supplies, communication with parents, and record keeping. Supervises all on-site programmatic functions, policies, and staff.
Education: Requires BS/BA; background in Education or Human Service preferred.
Experience: Past experience working in afterschool or summer programs preferred.
Special Skills: Special education, positive behavior supports, afterschool education, language arts, mathematics, youth development.
Type: Part-time 28-30 hours per week
Beginning wage: $14-20 per hour depending on experience
- Employment is contingent on successful completion of criminal, sex offender, child abuse/neglect, and driving record checks.
- A criminal conviction will not necessarily bar employment with Beans and Rice, Inc. The nature of the conviction, the date of the conviction, and the relationship of the conviction to the job sought, as well as other objective legitimate factors, will all be considered.
- For positions which may require driving, applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Starting wage is dependent upon related experience and educational background.
- Continuation in temporary grant funded positions is dependent upon the availability of grant funds.
Statement of Nondiscrimination
Beans and Rice, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin. This policy also includes the handicapped and all disabled veterans. Beans and Rice, Inc. utilizes only job-related criteria in making decisions concerning applicants and employees.