There are many ways to support Beans and Rice, Inc. through legacy gifts that may provide tax benefits or a lifetime income
Donors can help further our mission while also accomplishing their charitable goals. Legacy giving options include:
- Bequest by Will – Donors can choose to leave their charitable assets upon their deaths. After assuring their loved ones are cared for, donors can bequeath gifts in their wills.
- Charitable Trust – you can provide for family and charity by setting up a charitable trust.
- Beneficiary Designations – For certain retirement plans and life insurance policies, you can designate CHS as the beneficiary.
- Charitable Gift Annuity – Giving through a charitable gift annuity allows you to arrange a generous gift to the community while providing lifetime income for you or another beneficiary.
Ways to Give
Read our Planned Giving Guide (PDF) to learn about your legacy giving options.
More giving options
Retirement Assets and Real Estate
- About gifts of retirement assets and real estate (PDF)
- Estate Information Form (PDF)
- About Charitable Bequests (PDF)
- Donor Bequest Intention Form (PDF)